- Category: Contests
- Published: Tuesday, 31 July 2007 21:00
Please read the contest rules and regulations.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To be eligible for contest, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the contest. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of CHRI Family Radio and CHRI Family Radio is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
THE FOLLOWING “CONTEST RULES” ALSO APPLY TO REGULAR ON-AIR GIVEAWAYS.
- Contests are open to the public within our listening area. Some contests may have special age and restrictions. Identification must be produced on request.
- Employees of CHRI Family Radio and members of Christian Hit Radio Inc. Board of Directors, and their immediate family members are ineligible; contest sponsors and their immediate family members are also ineligible.
- Prizes are not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Prizes must be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm) at the station on 1010 Thomas Spratt Place, Suite 3, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5L5. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days after it is assigned unless the date of expiration is sooner than 30 days. After 30 days, the prize will be recycled.
- Prizes must be picked up by the person it was awarded to. If for any reason the winner is not available to pick up their prize within 30 days, they may send someone on their behalf. CHRI Family Radio must first be notified of this and given the name of the person being sent.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
- If winner cannot claim prize for whatever reason before the 30 day time limit, it is up to CHRI Family Radio to determine the use of the prize.
- CHRI Family Radio limits each household to one qualifier per contest. Winning households must wait 30 days before qualifying again. In the event a winner cannot or does not pick up a prize for whatever reason before the pick-up deadline, that winner remains ineligible for the 30-day period.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that CHRI Family Radio may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
- Once the prize has been picked up and signed for, it is no longer in the possession of CHRI Family Radio and becomes the property and responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winner authorizes the use of his/her name and photograph on the CHRI Family Radio website.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to a contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from CHRI Family Radio.
- CHRI is not responsible for undeliverable, lost, delayed, misdirected or misaddressed email or any other issues regarding the electronic delivery of the contest form. This includes, but is not limited to, the speed at which your email service routes email through the internet. The sole determiner of eligibility for the final drawing will be the time the email is received by CHRI.
- CHRI Family Radio retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- CHRI Family Radio reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prizes varies.
- CHRI reserves the right to amend all contest rules at any time.
- CHRI is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise.
CHRI will not mail prizes unless they are flat tickets that can fit in a standard No. 10 envelope. Listeners outside of Ottawa can arrange for someone to pick-up their prize on their behalf.